On the 28th of October, the International Superyacht Society (ISS) presented its annual design awards. Formally known as the ISS Awards for Design & Leadership, the competition is open to every superyacht measuring 24m (80ft) and larger launched within a given year.
This year’s winners are:
* Best Power, 24 to 40 Meters: Northlander, 38.1m (125ft), built and designed by Moonen Shipyards; naval architecture by Stolk Marimecs; interior design by Art-Line Interiors; styling by Rene van der Velden
* Best Power, 40 to 65 Meters: Elandess, 60m (196ft), built and designed by Abeking & Rasmussen; naval architecture by Abeking & Rasmussen; interior design by Bannenberg Rowell Design; styling by Donald Starkey Designs
* Best Sail, 24 to 40 Meters: Chrisco, 30.5m (100ft), built by CNB; design, naval architecture, and styling by Luca Brenta Yacht Design; interior design by Wetzels Brown Partners
* Best Sail, 40 Meters : Kokomo, 58.4m (192ft), built by Alloy Yachts; design, naval architecture, and styling by Dubois Naval Architects; interior by Redman Whiteley Dixon
* Best Power, 65 Meters : Sunrays (pictured), 85.4m (280ft), built by Oceanco; naval architecture by Oceanco; design and interior design by Björn Johansson Design; interior design by Terence Disdale Design
* Best Interior: Chrisco